To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address and the order number below.
How do I make a return?
● Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click "Start".
● Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
● You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved.
What items are returnable?
● You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
● They must be in original condition, unused and unwashed and in the undamaged original packaging.
● Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned.
● Gift Cards are also not-returnable
● Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable!
Are there any charges for return?
Original shipping charges are non-refundable unless the item is supplied incorrect or damaged.
There are no additional charges for inspecting and restocking your return, unless your item is not in original condition.
Please ensure that the goods are unused and in perfect, re-saleable condition (this does also include the product packaging and instructions, etc.)
Pack your return in suitable packaging to ensure that the products are not damaged in transit.
You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping for all orders unless the item is incorrect or damaged - This will be deducted from your refund (£5.50 ex. VAT) unless we advise otherwise.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too, so please allow up to 10 days for your refund to show up in your account.