Arancinotto - Arancini Maker
Arancinotto is the perfect kitchen device for making Sicilian-style arancini and arancine. Patented and made entirely in Sicily, it allows you to create the ideal shape and size, quickly and precisely. Rice can simply be added to the mould without weighing, ensuring a consistent end product every time.
- 80gm round is ideal for making little arancine. diameter 5.3 cm.
The round arancina (this time female) is typical of western Sicily (Palermo area).
An arancine of this size is used especially for buffets, aperitifs, sweet recipes and for children. It is also useful to offer a wide range of tastes, so you can taste as much as possible without being satisfied too early.
- 160gm round is ideal for making arancini at home. Diameter 6,6 cm.
The rounded arancini (female arancina in Palermo) is typical of western Sicily (Palermo area). Often these arancine are usually chosen for those arancine which are going to be stuffed with tomato and vegetables or with ragù.
80 gram pointed arancini. This is ideal for making little arancini. Diameter 4.7 cm, height 6.7 cm.
The arancinotto for pointed arancini is usually chosen for arancini for buffets, aperitifs or for children, but there is no limit to the imagination.
- 160gm pointed is ideal for making arancini at home. Diameter 6 cm, height 8 cm. Arancinotto for pointed arancini is usually chosen for classic arancini (with ragù, typical of eastern Sicily), but there is no limit to the imagination.
- Recipe (Classic arancino) included in the package.
- Also useful for making meatballs and potato croquettes
Materials: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Made in Sicily
- FREE UK (Mainland Only) Next Business Day delivery on orders placed before 12.00pm (Noon) Mon - Friday. Applies to orders over £50.00.
48 hour delivery only £4.95 on orders below £50.00. Mainland UK only.
- Please also note that the Large Pasta & Dough Boards & Sets (970 x 540 x 9mm) will incur additional shipping cost, due to the board size, even if your order is carriage paid.