Marcato Atlas 150 Lasagnette Attachment (10mm)
For the lovers of refined first courses (primi piatti). An excellent pasta when combined with a sauce, creating a delightful look and delicious taste. It is a narrower version of lasagna.
Lasagnette are a type of flat pasta that are 10 mm wide. The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet ranges from position 6 to 7 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine.
You can use it by hand, with the specific crank, or with the Pastadrive motor.
Atlas 150 Accessories are made with chrome-plated steel, with anodised aluminium alloy rollers. Therefore no metals are released onto the pasta, providing you with a product that is 100% healthy and wholesome.
|Length / Width / Height||Weight|
|Accessori Atlas||175 x 75 x 35 mm||0.375 kg|
Use & Care
Accessories can be easily attached to Atlas 150 and can be used with the Pastadrive motor* to make your work faster.
(*For safety reasons the motor cannot be use for mafaldine, pappardelle and reginette shapes).
1. Do not use in the dishwasher
2. Do not clean with metal objects
3. Clean with a toothpick or a small brush
Materials: Chrome-plated steel - rollers: anodised aluminium alloy
Made in Italy
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL MARCATO BRAND PRODUCTS TO THE USA.
- FREE UK (Mainland Only) Next Business Day delivery on orders placed before 12.00pm (Noon) Mon - Friday. Applies to orders over £50.00.
48 hour delivery only £4.95 on orders below £50.00. Mainland UK only.
- Please also note that the Large Pasta & Dough Boards & Sets (970 x 540 x 9mm) will incur additional shipping cost, due to the board size, even if your order is carriage paid.