Marcato Atlas 150 Mafaldine Attachment (8mm)
A typical Neopolitan pasta. It was named in honor of Princess Mafalda of Savoy born in 1902 to Vittorio Emanuele III, the last King of Italy. It looks like the lace in the extravagant dresses worn by queens. The pasta is cut into long, flat strips with wavy edges and is best served with Italian sausage or ricotta cheese.
Mafaldine are a type of flat pasta that are 8 mm wide. The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet is position 6 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine.
For your safety you can only use it by hand.
Atlas 150 Accessories are made with chrome-plated steel, with anodised aluminium alloy rollers. Therefore no metals are released onto the pasta, providing you with a product that is 100% healthy and wholesome.
|Product||Length / Width / Height||Weight|
|Accessori Atlas||17.50 x 7.49 x 3.50 cm||0.375 kg|
Use & Care
1. Do not use in the dishwasher
2. Do not clean with metal objects
3. Clean with a toothpick or a small brush
Materials: Chrome-plated steel - rollers: anodised aluminium alloy
Made in Italy
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL MARCATO BRAND PRODUCTS TO THE USA.
- FREE UK (Mainland Only) Next Business Day delivery on orders placed before 12.00pm (Noon) Mon - Friday. Applies to orders over £50.00.
48 hour delivery only £4.95 on orders below £50.00. Mainland UK only.
- Please also note that the Large Pasta & Dough Boards & Sets (970 x 540 x 9mm) will incur additional shipping cost, due to the board size, even if your order is carriage paid.