Marcato Atlas 180 Classic Wide Pasta Machine
Buy any Marcato Pasta Machine & receive Free Cleaning Brush.
You MUST add the brush to your basket before checkout.
Atlas 180, from the Marcato Classic line, is the home-made pasta machine equipped with wider rollers to prepare a wider sheet of pasta.
With Atlas 180 cutting rollers you can make 3 pasta shapes, lasagna, fettuccine (6 mm), tagliolini (1.5 mm) and thanks to the 10-position regulating knob you can choose the thickness of your pasta (from 4.8 mm to 0.6 mm).
The pasta machine, built and patented with anodised aluminium alloy rollers which do not release any harmful metals onto the dough, makes 100% fresh and wholesome pasta.
Atlas 180 Marcato is the pasta machine from the Classic line, designed for making larger quantities of home-made pasta.
Please note that unlike the Marcato Atlas 150, it is NOT possible to use the 12 extra Marcato cutting accessories with this machine.
|Product||Length / Width / Height||Weight|
|Atlas 180||230 x 200 x 155 mm||1.94 Kg|
Use & CareImportant:
1. Do not use in the dishwasher
2. Do not clean with metal objects
3. Clean with a toothpick or a small brush
Chrome-plated steel - rollers: anodised aluminium alloy.
The handle has a grip made of ABS plastic suitable for food use.
2-year legal warranty, Atlas 150 comes with an exclusive 8-year extension on manufacturing defects.
Includes the pasta machine, a table clamp, handle, instructions manual with basic dough recipe.
A copy of the Atlas 180 instruction manual can be downloaded here.
Made in Italy
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL MARCATO BRAND PRODUCTS TO THE USA.
- FREE UK (Mainland Only) Next Business Day delivery on orders placed before 12.00pm (Noon) Mon - Friday. Applies to orders over £50.00.
48 hour delivery only £4.95 on orders below £50.00. Mainland UK only.
- Please also note that the Large Pasta & Dough Boards & Sets (970 x 540 x 9mm) will incur additional shipping cost, due to the board size, even if your order is carriage paid.