Marcato Atlas 150 Pappardelle Attachment (50mm)
From the central-southern region of Tuscany in Italy, Pappardelle is a flat, ribbon-style pasta that is cut into a very broad shape, a narrower version of lasagne.
Pappardelle can be paired with a wide range of sauces, from meat to shellfish to vegetables.
Pappardelle are a type of flat pasta that are 50 mm wide. The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet is position 6 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine.
For your safety you can only use it by hand.
Atlas 150 accessories are made with chrome-plated steel, with anodised aluminium alloy rollers. Therefore no metals are released onto the pasta, providing you with a product that is 100% healthy and wholesome.
|Product||Length / Width / Height||Weight|
|Accessori Atlas||175 x 75 x 35 mm||0.375 kg|
1. Do not use in the dishwasher
2. Do not clean with metal objects
3. Clean with a toothpick or a small brush
Materials: Chrome-plated steel - rollers: anodised aluminium alloy
Made in Italy
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL MARCATO BRAND PRODUCTS TO THE USA.
- FREE UK (Mainland Only) Next Business Day delivery on orders placed before 12.00pm (Noon) Mon - Friday. Applies to orders over £50.00.
48 hour delivery only £4.95 on orders below £50.00. Mainland UK only.
- Please also note that the Large Pasta & Dough Boards & Sets (970 x 540 x 9mm) will incur additional shipping cost, due to the board size, even if your order is carriage paid.