Stainless Steel Passatelli Maker and Potato Ricer
A heavy duty, stainless steel press for making Passatelli or ricing potatoes.
Passatelli is a traditional Italian dish is typically found in Pesaro e Urbino (northern Marche), Emilia Romagna and Umbria.
Passatelli is a form of pasta made from breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, eggs, nutmeg, and lemon.
The ingredients are made into a dough then passed through the press to form long noodles. They have a wrinkled appearance and a cylindrical shape, of about 8 cm in length.
These are then cooked traditionally in chicken broth although in modern times fish and vegetable stocks are sometimes used.
The Passatelli maker comes with two interchangeable inserts.
The insert with the large holes is best used for Passatelli and the insert with the small hole for potatoes, making it great for gnocchi and smooth mashed potato.
- Lift the lever to expose the chamber.
- Choose the desired insert and place into the chamber.
- Put the potatoes or Passatelli dough in the chamber.
- Close the lever down into the chamber and press to force and squash the contents through the insert.
- If doing Passatelli long noodles will be formed on the bottom of the press.
Size: 270mm long x 100m high x 85mm Dia.
High-grade 18/10 stainless steel
Wash in warm soapy water, dishwasher safe.
Made in Italy
- FREE UK (Mainland Only) Next Business Day delivery on orders placed before 12.00pm (Noon) Mon - Friday. Applies to orders over £50.00.
48 hour delivery only £4.95 on orders below £50.00. Mainland UK only.
- Please also note that the Large Pasta & Dough Boards & Sets (970 x 540 x 9mm) will incur additional shipping cost, due to the board size, even if your order is carriage paid.