Marcato Ravioli Tablet
Ravioli Tablet has been designed to offer maximum function with a modern and customised style.
The base is made of solid, food-grade, anodised aluminium, safe for your health and guaranteed to last.
The removable cutting surface is made of transparent food-grade polycarbonate, which is easy to clean and always cuts neatly and precisely.
The Marcato Design Line Ravioli Tablet lets you easily make tasty and fresh ravioli, in just a matter of minutes.
The Ravioli Tablet is designed specifically to provide you with stability during the ravioli cutting phase, the design also ensures that the ravioli separates with ease when cut using the ultra-smooth stainless-steel rolling pin.
The tablet makes 10 perfect ravioli (50 x 50mm), which you can stuff with your own choice of filling. The recommended thickness of the pasta sheet is position 6 on the adjustment knob of the pasta machine.
The individual parts of the Ravioli Tablets are easy to clean, strong and sturdy.
The Ravioli Tablet base is built entirely out of anodised aluminium alloy so that no metal residue is released onto the dough.
|Product||Length / Width / Height||Weight|
|Ravioli Tablet||340 x 125 x 20mm||0.87kg|
Use & Care
1. Do not use in the dishwasher
2. Do not clean with metal objects
3. Clean with a toothpick or a small brush
Anodised aluminium alloy.
A copy of the Ravioli Tablet instruction manual can be downloaded here.
Made in Italy
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL MARCATO BRAND PRODUCTS TO THE USA.
- FREE UK (Mainland Only) Next Business Day delivery on orders placed before 12.00pm (Noon) Mon - Friday. Applies to orders over £50.00.
48 hour delivery only £4.95 on orders below £50.00. Mainland UK only.
- Please also note that the Large Pasta & Dough Boards & Sets (970 x 540 x 9mm) will incur additional shipping cost, due to the board size, even if your order is carriage paid.