Marcato Atlasmotor Pasta Machine
This product is sold out
- Comes with Atlas 150 Classic machine and Pastadrive motor.
- Prepare 3 pasta shapes: lasagne, fettuccine (6 mm) and tagliolini (1.5 mm).
- Machine can be used with 12 accessories, sold separately, to make new and different pasta shapes, all home-made. Attention: for safety purposes, the mafaldine, reginette, pappardelle, ravioli and raviolini accessories must only be used by hand.
- Atlasmotor is equipped with a 10-position regulating knob which allows you to achieve different dough sheet thicknesses: from 4.8 mm in position num. 0, to 0.6 mm in position num. 9.
Marcato puts your health and the concept of Wellness into due account: this machine is built with anodised aluminium alloy so that no metal residue is released onto the dough.
|Product||Length / Width / Height||Weight|
|Atlasmotor||66 x 200 x 155mm||2.375 Kg|
This machine comes complete with a UK plug & lead, unlike the same product from other retailers.
Use & Care
1. Do not use in the dishwasher
2. Do not clean with metal objects
3. Clean with a toothpick or a small brush
Atlas 150: Chrome-plated steel - rollers: anodised aluminium alloy
Pastadrive: chrome-plated food-grade ABS.
Atlas 150 comes with a 10 years manufacturers warranty.
Pastadrive motor comes with a 2 years manufacturers warranty.
Includes the pasta machine, a table clamp, handle, Pastadrive motor, booklet with colour photos, detailed instructions and basic dough recipes.
A copy of the Atlasmotor instruction manual can be downloaded here.
Made in Italy
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL MARCATO BRAND PRODUCTS TO THE USA.