Arancinotto - Arancini Maker
Arancinotto is the first and only arancini and arancine mould, patented and produced entirely in Sicily.
It arises from the need to speed up and improve the preparation of Sicilian arancini, both for home use and for professional use.The arancinotto allows you to make Sicilian arancini, perfect both in shape and in size in a few seconds and without weighing the rice, obtaining a perfect final product.
- 80gm round is ideal for making little arancine. diameter 5.3 cm.
The round arancina (this time female) is typical of western Sicily (Palermo area).
An arancine of this size is used especially for buffets, aperitifs, sweet recipes and for children. It is also useful to offer a wide range of tastes, so you can taste as much as possible without being satisfied too early.
- 160gm round is ideal for making arancini at home. Diameter 6,6 cm.
The rounded arancini (female arancina in Palermo) is typical of western Sicily (Palermo area). Often these arancine are usually chosen for those arancine which are going to be stuffed with tomato and vegetables or with ragù.
80 gram pointed arancini. This is ideal for making little arancini. Diameter 4.7 cm, height 6.7 cm.
The arancinotto for pointed arancini is usually chosen for arancini for buffets, aperitifs or for children, but there is no limit to the imagination.
- 160gm pointed is ideal for making arancini at home. Diameter 6 cm, height 8 cm. Arancinotto for pointed arancini is usually chosen for classic arancini (with ragù, typical of eastern Sicily), but there is no limit to the imagination.
- Recipe (Classic arancino) included in the package.
- Also useful for making meatballs and potato croquettes;
- 100% made in Sicily.