Marga Mulino (Grain Mill)
The Marga Mulino is an exceptional tool for preparing cereal flakes and grinding flour in mere minutes. It grinds and flakes soft-wheat grains such as oat, barley, and rye, as well as hard and durum-wheat grains such as summer and winter wheat, spelt, kamut, rice, and buckwheat.
- use setting 0 (shown in red) for finely ground flour;
- use settings 1 to 3 for cereal flakes with different flake cuts.
Use & Care
1. Do not use in the dishwasher
2. Do not clean with metal objects
3. Clean with a toothpick or a small brush (included)
4. Cannot be used for grinding rice if you are using the Pastadrive motor along with Marga Mulino.
5. Also cannot be used with oily seeds such as: Almonds, Flaxseed or chestnuts.
Chrome-plated steel - Rollers: anodised aluminium alloy
220 (h) x 165 (w) x 100mm (l)
A copy of the Marga Mulino instruction manual can be downloaded here.
Made in Italy