Marcato Atlas 150 Classic Pasta Machine
The Atlas 150 Classic from Marcato, is the home-made pasta machine that combines use and functionality; styled in a traditional bright chrome finish.
With the Atlas's cutting rollers you can make 3 pasta shapes, Lasagna, Fettuccine (6 mm), Tagliolini (1.5 mm).
- The machine can be used with 12 accessories, sold separately, to make new and different pasta shapes, all in the home.
- Atlas Classic comes with a clamp to secure the pasta machine to your work surface, and an effortless handle with a black ABS plastic grip. To wind the pasta through the machine.
- To streamline and speed up your work, it is equipped with a "bayonet" fitting so that a PastaDrive motor can be quickly attached to it.
Atlas Classic is basically the same machine as the Atlas Chromo, except that Classic comes with a black ABS plastic handle and clamp knob, where as Atlas Chromo is made from polished alloy.
1. Do not use in the dishwasher
2. Do not clean with metal objects
3. Clean with a toothpick or a small brush
|Product||Length / Width / Height||Weight|
|Atlas 150||20 x 20 x 15.5 cm||1.69 Kg|
Chrome-plated steel - rollers: anodised aluminium alloy.
Handle grip made of ABS plastic suitable for food use.
Includes the pasta machine, a table clamp, handle, booklet with colour photos, detailed instructions and basic dough recipes.
Made in Italy
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL MARCATO BRAND PRODUCTS TO THE USA.