Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since receipt of your shipment, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund.
To be eligible for a return your item must be in original condition, unused and unwashed and in the undamaged original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, please click HERE and fill in the relevant details.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Obvious signs of use.
- Not in its original condition.
- Product is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 10 working days.
- Unless the product is damaged or faulty when received then your refund will not include reimbursement of any carriage costs.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, you should send your product to:
Carrs Industrial Estate
If you received free shipping with your order and decide to return it to us then the standard shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping for all orders unless the item is incorrect or damaged - This will be deducted from your refund (£4.60 ex.VAT) unless we advise otherwise.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance if you are not using our preferred method. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
To complete your return, please click HERE and fill in the relevant details
If you have any further questions then please email us at email@example.com